Brickblock Digital Services Gmbh., An der Kolonnade 11-13, 10117 Berlin, Germany (“Brickblock”) is the operator of the websites https://www.brickblock.io and https://scalingfunds.com, including all subdomains and subpages (the “Website”).
What are cookies and how do they work?
Cookies are small bits of text that are downloaded to your computer or other internet enabled devices when you visit a website. These cookies are designed to allow the website to recognise its users on subsequent visits, or to authorise other designated websites to recognise these users for a particular purpose. We collect a number of cookies from you for various reasons, not least to track our own performance – but also to let us serve you content tailored to your own specifications, hopefully improving your overall experience of the Website. Amongst other things, the cookies we use allow us to calculate how many visitors we have and how long they stay on our site.
- Recalling if you visited the site before. If you are a first-time user, you might see different content compared to a regular user.
- Remembering your preferences and settings, including marketing preferences
- Remembering your specific preferences, such as if you filled in a survey, so you are not asked to do it again.
- Enabling social media components, like Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
We like to keep track of what pages and links are popular to help us keep our Websites relevant and up to date. It is also very useful to be able to identify trends of how people navigate (find their way through) our sites and if they get ‘error messages’ from web pages.
This group of cookies often called ‘analytics cookies’ is used to gather this information. Analytics cookies only record activity on the site you are on and they are only used to improve how a website works.
Third party analytics
We use third-party cookies and tracking pixels, to help us understand how you use our Website and service and to improve your experience. You can delete, modify, or opt out of these technologies through your browser settings or through the links listed below.
The analytics cookies and tracking pixels we use include:
- Google Analytics Remarketing – Web traffic tracking. Learn more at https://www.google.com/settings/ads/onweb/
- Google Conversion Tracking – Web traffic tracking, Learn more at https://support.google.com/google-ads/answer/1722022?hl=en
- Google Analytics – Web traffic tracking. Learn more at https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
- Google Tag Manager – Web traffic tracking. Learn more at https://support.google.com/tagmanager/answer/6102821
- Google Cloud – Web traffic tracking, Learn more at https://policies.google.com/privacy#infocollect
- CloudFlare – Web traffic tracking. Learn more at https://www.cloudflare.com/cookie-policy/
- Pingdom.com. Learn more at https://www.solarwinds.com/cookies
- Bing – Web traffic tracking. Learn more at https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-US/privacystatement
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
How to manage cookies and tracking pixels
As per European legislation, Brickblock requires prior consent of the user to store or access data in the form of cookies on the user’s terminal device. By using our Website, you agree to our use and storage of cookies on your terminal device when visiting the Website.
In general browsers are configured to automatically accept cookies from any website. However, your browser’s settings offer the possibility to manage cookies. You can block them, or choose to receive a notification when a cookie is being stored on your terminal device.
In this respect it is also possible to disable the cookies used by our Website so that no cookie will be stored and used. Note that this may reduce the Website’s functionality and have an impact on the overall user experience. We therefore recommend adjusting your browser settings in a manner that the Website’s cookies are accepted.